The Avengers Booster Club 2019/20 Membership Registration Now Available
PROUDLY SUPPORT EGHS STUDENT ATHLETES AND ATHLETICS
Join online at GOAVENGERS.ORG and pay by Credit Card, preferred and no fee. You may also join
online and mail your check. If you do not have online access please complete the form below and mail along with check payable to The Avengers Booster Club: ℅ Susan Gertsacov, 35 Boxwood Dr., East Greenwich, RI 02818.
- Avenger Booster Club Car Magnet
- Entries into Member Only Raffles
- College Scholarship Eligibility for Seniors (minimum 2 year Booster Membership required for all senior athletes applying for scholarships.)
- Member-Guest Discount for Senior Awards Banquet.
- ALL MEMBERS can purchase additional Car Magnets $5.
- The Avengers Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit organization. The annual membership drive is an important part of our budget. Additional tax-deductible contributions are greatly appreciated.
- The EGHS Home Game Admission Fee for 2019/20 is $5 per adult and $1 per student. Take advantage of the Fanatic Membership and get your Game Pass for Free Admission.
Street Address: _____________________________________________________________________________
City: _________________________________________ State:_____________ Zip: _________________
Phone #: ________________________ Email: ____________________________________________________ Benchwarmer Membership $40: ________ Fanatic Membership $75: _________
Additional Game Pass(es) $25 each Total: ______________ (Only Available with Fanatic Membership)
Xtra Tax Deductible Donation: $ ______ Xtra Car Magnet $5: _______ GRAND TOTAL: $ _________
The Avengers Booster Club provides unwavering support to EGHS student athletes and the athletic department through fundraising activities and recognition of both team and individual achievement. Some examples include:$5,000 in college scholarships, varsity letters, pins and certificates, Senior Sports Awards Banquet (free for all senior student athletes), award plaques, golf carts, trophy cases, homecoming, scoreboards, coaching clinics, dugouts, championship banners and apparel, softball/field hockey ball machine, basketball machine, volleyball cart, HUDL video analysis, entry fees, video and team equipment, grants, cage repair, and much, much more.